Atlantech Engineering & Associates Inc. (established in 1988) is a privately owned and operated professional engineering company that focuses on the design and manufacturing of Atlantech® Water Recirculation & Wastewater Treatment Systems.
Atlantech® Water Recirculation & Wastewater Treatment Systems are professionally manufactured in-house and are designed specifically for continuous use within the harsh land-based marine and freshwater aquaculture and food processing industries.
Atlantech Engineering has over ten years experience serving both domestic and international markets with cost effective, current and environmentally friendly design approaches and technologies within the rapidly expanding aquaculture industry.
Atlantech® Water Recirculation & Wastewater Treatment Systems have been incorporated into hatcheries, nurseries, broodstock facilities, grow-out facilities, and processing facilities throughout Canada, Eastern USA and Chile.
Design - Build Capabilities
- The first and only registered professional engineering company in Atlantic Canada dedicated to serving the land based marine and freshwater aquaculture industry.
- The only company in Eastern North America providing complete aquaculture water recirculation systems (i.e. design - build - install start up - training - 24 Hr service).
*In association with Atlantech Systems & Equipment.
Design - Fabrication Capabilities
- In-house design and fabrication of the following systems:
- Atlantech® Rotary Drum Filters
- Atlantech® Belt Filters
- Atlantech® Aquascreens
- Atlantech® Intake Screens
- Atlantech® Nomi - Des
Bloodwater Disinfection System
- Atlantech® Rearing Tanks
- In-house design, fabrication and, assembly of complete Atlantech® Fresh Water and, Seawater Recirculation Systems. Specializing in Stainless Steel, PVC, and HDPE custom fabrication techniques.
- All manufacturing and assembly carried out within Atlantech Engineering & Associates' 10,000 ft. building.
- Licensee of the Nomi-Des® Bloodwater/Wastewater Disinfection System for North and South America. Norwegian accredited technology that was developed for ISA/IPN processing facility effluent control. Atlantech® Nomi-Des systems for the North & South American market are manufactured in house by Atlantech Engineering.
Atlantech Engineering & Associates Inc.
89 Hillstrom Ave
West Royalty Business Park
Canada, C1E 2C8